Divorce & Family
Looking for a divorce and family law attorney? Our divorce attorney, Stephanie Donahue, excels at kind understanding when handling sensitive family law issues. With over 20 years of experience winning cases for her clients, she understands that individuals face emotional, financial, and personal difficulties when dealing with the separation and divorce process. Our philosophy focuses on encouraging sincerity and thoughtful consideration when handling delicate family matters.
Our lawyers offer committed and compassionate representation in matters involving:
- Premarital, postnuptial, and property settlement agreements
- Child custody and support
- Asset protection and property division
- Complex equitable distribution
- Business and tax issues in divorce
- Retirement and stock options
- Qualified Domestic Relations Orders (QDRO)
- Military divorce and retirement issues
- Divorce mediation
- Domestic partnerships and same-sex couples
- Modification and enforcement of orders
- Domestic violence and emergency orders
We listen to our clients needs and concerns, carefully considering that every client’s personal and family circumstances are varied. As a result, we handle cases creatively, applying strong legal strategies to resolve their problems. Our firm offers a comprehensive range of family lawyer assistance, from advising and counseling, to negotiating, mediating, and litigating family law issues.